- On: July 19, 2022 at 1444EDT
- From: Chad
- To: Div Court Mail, Div Court Schedule
- Cc: Chad, Stacy, Mark W. Melchers, Valerie Crystal
- Re: Re: FOR FILING – Medallion Corporation v. Chad and Stacy - 107/22 Motion - Aug12, '22
Dear Divisional Court, and Participants in 107/22,
Pursuant Registrar directions (upload and submit documents on the same day day) I've re-submitted the electronic documents (direction of Nizhane Para in her email dated 20220719, 1006EDT) so please be advised to disregard row 0001, 0002, 0003 and solely use row 0004 and a file named ONSC_DC-107_22-20220812-Appellant_Binder_of_Authorities-r20220719.pdf which clearly indicates that it is a REVISION to the correctly submitted document indicated below.
- We have uploaded the proper Binder of Authorities (ONSC_DC-107_22-20220812-Appellant_Binder_of_Authorities.pdf) to the CaseLines instance, so you can delete or disregard row 0001 and 0002, as they are included in the PDF portfolio on row 0003. I realized belatedly that it'll be more intuitive to just have them enclosed in the same PDF.
Please advise in a timely fashion if you have any further pedantic minutia to critique, and I will strive to accommodate your requests in a timely fashion. Thank-you,
Please confirm receipt of this message.
Chad, Chief Disinformation Officer
Covfefe Bakery + Cafe
Internet Security, Operations and Intelligence
Tel: +1 716-608-3531
Additional commentary forthcoming...